Our School Aims
At Tweedmouth Prior Park First School we follow the EYFS and National Curriculum and enrich the curriculum to meet our local needs and explain our local heritage.
We want our children to believe in themselves, achieve and succeed.
Our aims are:
· To ensure all children have access to a broad, balanced and engaging national and locally relevant curriculum that fosters high expectations for all pupils.
· To provide a caring, secure and supportive environment where children can develop respect and belief in themselves, others and their surroundings and feel confident to express their individuality.
· To promote and inspire curiosity, resilience and independence within the children
· To value our community, the richness of other cultures and the world we live in
· To understand and promote the importance of being active and healthy.
The focus of our curriculum is to raise aspirations and support the children to develop a sense of personal pride in their achievements; provide relevance and purpose for learning; and to help our children to find strengths and interests and prepare them for the next stage of their education and life in modern Britain. We will give pupils appropriate experiences to develop as confident, responsible citizens who are developing an understanding of British values.
Our school rules are:
Ready, Respectful, Safe
Our Vision and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. We aim to foster a sense of respect in each child, for themselves and for each other, and a love of learning.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: